If you are not satisfied after using a NIZORAL A-D product as directed for a minimum of 8 weeks and would like to request your purchase price refunded to you:
1. Please mail us a copy of your receipt along with proof of purchase (UPC barcode from the package).
2. If you do not have a copy of the receipt or proof of purchase, please peel off the wrapper from the bottle and send it back.
3. If you do not have a receipt, please call our Toll-Free number 800.824.4894 for further information regarding the refund amount.
A refund for the purchase price of your NIZORAL A-D product up to $20.00 (including tax) and minus any coupon or special savings.
Mail Redemption Request To:
Kramer Laboratories, Inc.
440 US Highway 2, Suite 210
Bridgewater, NJ 08927
*Guarantee valid in US only
Offer is limited to one (1) reimbursement claim per household or street address for the purchase of any of the following:
- one (1) NIZORAL A-D Shampoo 4 oz
- one (1) NIZORAL A-D Shampoo 7 oz
This offer is not valid in combination with any other NIZORAL A-D product offer or rebate. Multiple product reimbursement requests per household or street address will not be honored. Requests received with P.O. Box return addresses will not be honored. Maximum value of the reimbursement per household or street address equals up to purchase price, with a maximum of $20.00 USD, including tax and minus any coupon or special savings. Eligible Participants requests will receive a refund check by mail.
*Offer limited to US residents only, 18 years of age or older. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. If valid original sales receipt (with retailer name, accurate product description, purchase price and date) is not included in the request for a refund, the purchase price (up to $20.00 including tax and minus any coupon or special savings) will not be refunded. Fraudulent submission including use of multiple addresses to obtain additional rebates may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code, Section 1342). We are not responsible for lost, late or undeliverable requests or responses.